Minnesota's Above 200lb winner, Charles Blackwell
Welcome to the 2013 Big Buck Challenge
Click HERE to see the pictures from the 2013 MN Contest.
Awards Ceremony dates are set!
MN- December 7th at Power Lodge in Baxter, MN (MN winners, if you haven't heard from me or got a message about your prize yet please call me at (218) 831-4920.)
WI- December 14th at Ken's Sports near Appleton, WI
Hours will be from noon to 4pm.
:MN and WI are separate contests, you will only be going against the state you are hunting in! 75 Prizes per state.
:Remember, the only thing you have to bring to the weigh station is your deer once you have entered online or acivated your ticket from Mills Fleet Farm.
How It Works?
1) Enter the Big Buck Challenge for only $20.
2) Shoot a deer.
3) Bring your deer to one of our many weigh-stations to see what it weighs.
4) Check the Leaderboard at the end of each day.
5) Claim your prize at the Awards Ceremony!
(If you are 10-15 yrs old, there is no pre-registration for the youth contest. If they wish to enter the main contest, they must purchase a ticket for $20 prior to season opener.)
1) Shoot a deer.
2) Bring your deer to one of our many weigh-stations to see what it weighs.
3) If you are in the top 25 Bucks or top 25 Does, you win a Mills Fleet Farm gift card!!
Central Boiler Over 200 pounds
Hunter Specialties Under 200 pounds
Vortex Optics Under 180 pounds
Hornady American Whitetail Under 160 pounds
Big Game Treestands Biggest Doe
Mills Fleet Farm Youth Buck
Mills Fleet Farm Youth Doe